Dear Family and Friends,
February was a pretty uneventful month. Jorge stayed busy with grad school and work, I continued on my workout plan and Noah continued to amaze us with how mobile and independent he is getting. He loves playing in his floor gym with his toy piano. This month is inner narcissist came out when he started to get a kick out of looking at himself in the mirror. Looking in the mirror gives him a chance to see his face and Jorge and our faces at the same time. I think that's pretty amazing to him.
This month we introduced Noah to a few of his stuffed animals. Since he had a Thing 1 and Thing 2 outfit, it was definitely appropriate to snap a picture with him and his two stuffed friends. Even though he was only five months old when we snapped this picture, I think he realized how silly it was. Unfortunately around the time this picture was taken, Noah was in the habit of blowing out his diapers so about an hour after we took this picture he had to be changed.
This month Jorge really started feeling his workload pile up. He was assigned a couple major assignments in his spring semester class along with having to work on a larger assignment that must be completed in order for him to graduate. On top of that he had to continue with his duties associated with teaching. Despite all of his work he continues to see the light at the end of the tunnel get a little bit brighter. However, he's realized that he's not quite finished with school. Recently, he has discovered that he has a great interest in working with computers and would like to take a few classes related to programming.
I haven't really been up to anything new this month. I've just continued to work towards getting my pre-Noah body back (tight abs and all). I have made some progress thanks to the Insanity workout programs (10 lbs down!). With only ten pounds out of fifty left to lose I'm doing pretty good!
As you can see Noah is getting cuter and cuter every day and we're starting to capture pictures of him showing his emotions. I think in that picture he's showing a little bit of mischievousness.
That's all for now.
God Bless,
Steph, Jorge, and Noah
No comments:
Post a Comment